OMG What better pairing is there than dill pickle and salmon!?!?!?! Legit our two favorite ingredients, we've found even those that don't like pickles tend to LOVE this dish:)
This is a super tasty recipe that is easy to make and you can do within 20 minutes!
Salmon *preferably wild caught, but whatever you like will work;)
1. Pat Salmon filets dry and rub with olive oil.
2. Coat Salmon will Dill Pickle Salt on both sides.
3. In a pan heat butter with olive oil until hot.
4. Add Salmon to hot pan, skin side down. Cook for 2-4 minutes. Flip and cook for another 2-4 minutes.
*We prefer our salmon to be rare, you can always up the cooking times! You'll know when it's done when you can flake with a fork.
5. Serve with lemon and a side of Hickory Garlic Green Beans
Now do you see how EASY and SIMPLE it is to make salmon! You can play around with our different salts & blends, try out love, Pittsburgh Everything Salt instead of the Dill Pickle if you are cooking for a staunch dill hater lol