This delicious recipe is great for a quick and easy meal with simple healthy ingredients. Feel free to use other greens such as Spinach and Kale! Serve alongside your favorite fish or grilled meat. Don't forget to share!
- 1 Bunch of Green Beans (ends trimmed)
- 3 cloves of fresh Garlic chopped
- 1/2-1 Tsp. Red Pepper Flakes (to taste)
- 1 Large pinch of Hickory Smoked Salt
- Olive oil
- Dash of Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 TB. Butter (Optional)
1.Wash and trim ends off Green Beans
2. Heat Olive Oil in Sautee pan over medium heat.
3. When oil is hot add Garlic and Red Pepper Flakes. Saute for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add Green beans and butter. Give it a good stir to mix all ingredients, add a dash of water and cover for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Add Hickory Smoked Salt and a dash of Balsamic Vinegar, stir to mix and cover for 3 minutes.
6. Enjoy this savory-sweet healthy dish!