With mesquite being the perfect barbeque flavor, this chicken recipe is sure to make your mouth water and taste buds jump!
- chicken breast pounded for even thickness
- olive oil
equal parts mesquite smoked sea salt,
- Brown sugar, garlic powder,
- Black pepper, and onion powder
small pinch of cayenne pepper for heat
- Wash and pat chicken breast dry. Put in a ziplock bad and pound out to even thickness.
- Coat chicken in olive oil and let sit while you make the spice rub.
- Rub spice mixture all over chicken and let sit for 20 minutes.
- Cook chicken on grill over medium heat 6-8 minutes per side. You can also turn 45 degrees for nice grill marks.
- Serve with hickory green beans or peruvian roasted potatoes and enjoy:)