OMG this is such a super tasty side or main dish that you can make in 30 minutes! We use our Maple Jalapeño Salt Blend which is made with real maple syrup from our friends at Paul Family Farms in Galeton PA. Feel free to experiment with different salts & blends with this fun recipe!
THATS IT! FOUR WHOLE INGREDIENTS:)
1. Preheat oven to 425F. Get a baking sheet lined with parchment paper ready.
2. While oven is preheating, trim asparagus; snap thick stocky ends off. Drizzle asparagus with EVOO and sprinkle Maple Jalapeño Blend (or your favorite salts/seasonings).
3. Wrap each asparagus with a piece of bacon; we usually cut bacon in half so we can wrap more asparagus. Tuck bacon ends under each asparagus so it is secure and stays in place. The thinner the bacon, the crispier it gets. We prefer medium/thick cut.
4. Once asparagus is wrapped with bacon, arrange in a single layer on parchment lined baking sheet.
5. Bake 15-20 minutes or until asparagus is tender and bacon is cooked. Thicker asparagus & bacon may need a few minutes longer.
6. Serve and ENJOY!!!!
Some different salts & blends we've used in this recipe that have worked out well are the Alderwood Smoked Salt, Habanero Sugar (for sweet heat), Unsalted Shallot & Chive (salt free), and Steeltown Garlic & Herb.
Remember, when cooking the rules are fast and loose! You can omit or add just about anything you like. Our recipes are simply guides, add your own touch and flavors that YOU prefer...just be sure to use the best salts & blends:)